Against all odds, we’ve made it through another week, haven’t we? As I sat down to get a head start on this post last night I realized that the day felt so ridiculously long that things I had done only hours before felt like I had done them days before. I’m looking forward to the weekend, basically! I’ll get right to the links and let you get to clicking around on this fine Friday!
- I will slowly (but surely!) revamp my business site, but for now I’m getting back into the habit of sharing new work!
- Speaking of!
- I worked with Jess and Britta to bring the above to life and having just seen a peek of the printer’s sample I’m SO excited for and proud of this project! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!
- Over on her blog, Ché is sharing 5 tips to beat the winter workout blues.
- This postfrom Diana is beautiful:
When something tragic happens, I can’t imagine it won’t change the person just a little. Some things you thought you loved, you’ll be okay letting go. You may not like the things you thought you liked right away, but in the process, you’ll find yourself, even if you don’t recognize the person, you’re worth getting to know all over again.
- The top places for books in London.
- When life changes disrupt reading habits.
- I’ve been a big fan of Carin’s photos for ages. So pretty.
- Eddie Redmayne: “My greatest ignorance when I started was that gender and sexuality were related.”
- “You can keep my gun as long as I can keep my phone.”
- Resources pertaining to legal issues for bloggers.
- Ugh. This entire situation makes me so upset. And Bristol Palin? HAVE ALL THE SEATS.
- IDRIS, MY LOVE, WHY?!
- This photographer decided to be her own wedding photographer!
- It’s Friday, so here are some portraits of cats and dogs!
That’s it for this week! I’m wrapping up birthday party planning for a friend (I think I’ve planned like 8 parties this month – no more cakes for me for a while) and a…robust…work to-do list to work through before I can free up some brain cells for the weekend!
I hope your weeks were amazing! Happy Friday!