It’s Friday! Hooray! The sun is playing an incredibly frustrating game of peek-a-boo (do I try to get to yoga? Will I have to swim home if I do?) and it’s Friday the 13th (which means I’ll be remaining inside all day where it’s safe thankyouverymuch) but a Friday is a Friday and at the end of the day that’s certainly better than a Monday.
Anyway! I’m excited to share a bunch of great links with you today and to close out the week on a high note! Since being back I’ve really (really) struggled to get into a groove but I think I’m nearly there and there’s nothing so good for the spirits as feeling like things are coming together! The next few weeks will be full of big Game Days, big family meals, and lots of quiet and relaxation so this is the perfect time to hit my stride.
For now, links!
- How gorgeous is this wedding?
- Tips on upping your Instagram game!
- How to create the life of your dreams.
- Can a trip ever be “authentic“?
- “My sister did not pass away.”
- The growing ranks of America’s high-earning poor.
- 8 ways to stay motivated.
- Ugh. Tyra.
- Miami! (But this list is 100% incomplete. I’m not convinced that the author actually grew up in Miami.)
- How Daria shaped a generation of women.
The Best of the Rest
- Missy is BACK!
- Aw. Poor Snape.
- In honor of Harvard-Yale coming up, a few fun facts about Harvard alum and Bills quarterback, Ryan Fitzpatrick!
- These two are just the best two humans in the entire world. Amazing!
- Speaking of awesome people. I’m counting the seconds until November 20!
- I feel like…how is this still happening? Surely someone should have known better?
- 18 Jamaican photographers that you should follow on Instagram!
- Farewell, hipster Barbie!
- This is late but so sweet.
- I want to try this!
And finally, my favorite cake of the week!
Happy Friday and happy weekend!